Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Swanblanc will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Newcastle upon Tyne, England and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we ware unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the Terms and Conditions.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will notify you if we do not accept your order. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
The technical steps required to create the contract between You and Us are as follows:
- You place the order for your product(s) on the website by clicking the Make Payment on the Payment page of the checkout process:
- You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website:
- Payment will be taken once the goods have been dispatched from our distribution centre;
- Your goods will be dispatched according to the delivery option you have selected during the checkout process on the website.
- WE will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Us.
- Our acceptance of your order will only take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered.