Alternatively, you may prefer to return or exchange items using our free returns and exchanges collection service.
- Sign into your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you would like to exchange an item because the fit is not right, choose the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used.
- Check the box to agree with our Returns and Exchanges Policy. You will then receive an email containing your Returns and Exchanges Authorization Number which is valid for the next 14 days within which you can send your unwanted item(s) back to us.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
You will need to arrange to send your purchase back by a secure and insured means as we do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any returns. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
A Returns Authorization Number should be requested within 7 days of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) within 14 days of receiving this number. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of The Orangery House and may only be refunded as a store credit excluded shipping cost, taxes and duties.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card or The Orangery House account and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the Distant Selling Regulations only. No shipping costs will be credited when goods are returned.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non- refundable through The Orangery House. However, you may be able to cover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
- Should you receive any items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment please let us know to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.